Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Chance

Today I took a chance. I posted a Bible verse on the left side of the whiteboard in my classroom.
No overt discussion, there was other information written on the board already. Just-
"Proverbs 1:7"

It is one of the first scriptures I taught my sons. I am learning that my home ministry as a husband and a father, my work ministry, my church ministry, community ministry, and future ministries are not so very different. I don't have to figure out the new paths God has for me. It is one path- for one person, just one testimony. I am one creation, and I just need to stick to it.
I created this blog as a placeholder until I knew what to post. Knowledge begins with the fear of the Lord, so I will start there. A Chance for Change...

1 comment:

Katie Thompson said...

It can be so hard to remember that we are one person, that God has regenerated all parts of our lives for His purposes. This is really exciting to see how he is working out your faith in your life!